The Federal Trade Commission guidelines regarding endorsements and testimonials are in place in order to protect the public from any intentionally misleading advertising that has been paid for by a group or company. Since our blog is a source of income and may occasionally incorporate endorsements or testimonials, we felt it was important to disclose the following to you, our readers:
- We will only choose to promote products/services/businesses that we have, in fact, used and that we feel will be beneficial to you.
- The content of our blog is a source of income for us and therefore may be used to promote products, services, or other businesses.
- Products provided to us by our advertising partners for our review are given to us free of charge with no cost to ourselves. This does not guarantee a positive review of the product in any way.
- We will always give our honest opinion about a product or service whether or not we are partnering with the service provider and/or receiving payment to do so.
- Mentions of associated products/services/businesses within the content of our blog may or may not be noted as an affiliate in every reference.
We strive to deliver inspiring and helpful content while generating income to compensate us for our time, research, and ideas. We love and appreciate our readers and strive to be honest and upfront in every post.
Terry & Teresa Hughes