A BIG THANKS:
I would like to give a shout out to Jessica Ijezie who shares her passion in health, biochemistry and natural herbal remedies with us through her amazing Nature and Health blog and thank her for nominating Crush’n Life Together for the 2017 Blogger Recognition Award. We are delighted to accept the award and thank you for considering us a worthy nominee.
We are thankful to you, our audience, family, friends and fellow bloggers who have supported and encouraged us to pursue our dreams of developing this website and sharing our Life & Business tips and tricks through this blog.
Our website and blogging journey began after building a successful consulting company and realizing eight years later that we were no longer living a life full of adventure, passion and significance. So, we opted for a do over!
We began changing directions in pursuit of a life loving what we do – so we could live a life we love! Over the past 12 months we have had our ups and downs through the developmental process. Filled with the challenges of learning how to build and manage a website and write content that adds value to the lives of the people we serve.
We still have a lot to learn, but development and problem solving is where we both thrive! We could have never have imagined how much fulfillment it would bring to each of us for different reasons.
TWO PIECES OF ADVICE
One of the rules for accepting this award is to share two pieces of advice to new bloggers. So, here is ours:
- Don’t get stuck – It is easy to get stuck trying to figure out all the technical workings of a blog and not moving forward. My advice is to jump in, don’t look back and learn as you go!
- If you’re like us, you may not be a professional writer. It’s okay! Be at peace with learning something new; like writing. I have had so much satisfaction with the fact that I have tackled something I thought I may not be able to do! So my advice is allow yourself time to develop your writing skills and enjoy the journey.
Now it’s time for us to nominate fellow bloggers for the Blogger Recognition Award. It has been a difficult process with so much talent to pick from, but we must pick. Here is our final list.
- Rebecca Niccole – RebeccaNiccoleWeddings.com
- Alyssa Alley – Bride2BrideBlog.com
- Hey Mommy – Hey-Mommy.com
- Jill X. – TheJoyFactor.co.uk
- Iryna Federico – fromgreatbeginnings.com
- Sophia – toeatdrinkandbemarried.com
- Lady Whipp – ladywhipp11.com
- Sarah Swank – Suitecasesix.com
- Heather – SassySensibility
- Galena – learnabouthoney
- Mariana – kingdomstyle.com
- Ella – fatellie.com
- Morgan – bestcaptured.com
- Ayu – DegustaCa
- Heather – lessonsfromastudentmom.com
- Amber – allnaturaljoy.com
We would like to give a big shout out to each and every blogger on your nomination; your hard work shows! If you accept the award please follow the nominee instructions below. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us at email@example.com
Below are the requirements for accepting this nomination:
- Thank the blogger that nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Write a post to accept your award
- Give a brief summary of how your blog began
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers
- Select 15 of your own nominees for the award
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them then provide a link to the post you have created
We are super humbled to be recognized by a fellow blogger and peer. Again, we would like to thank Jessica for nominating our blog. The support from our family, friends, followers and blogging community has been an amazing blessing to us on our journey.
We hope that the support you have given you receive double in your journey’s through life!
Blessing, Until Next Time! TNT